Monday, April 25, 2016

I believe in miracles

It´s hard to explain all the miracles that are happening here in the mission but I´ll do the best I can with the 5 minutes I have left. Haha
First off, Kendra´s dad who has been fighting against his daugters baptism but authotized his son´s baptism went to church yesterday!
Vicki and Milagros are mother and daughter that were going to be baptized a while ago but then Vicki decided that she didn´t want to get married and so long story short it impeded the baptism of her, her husband, and her daughter. Vicki this week read our pamphlet of temples and temple marriage and decided that she wanted to get married!
Cecilia is girlfriend of a less active guy that got baptized about 4 years ago and she is just begging to be member of the Church :)
Sergio is also boyfriend of a less active woman that just started coming back to church and he is progressing like crazy and reading everything he can get his hands on about the church.
The Branch is finally starting to get a little more motivated :)
I know that for most of you it´s just a bunch of names but man is God bringing forth His work in South America. Our Father never rests. Our Father works, we must work. I know it, I live it, I love it!
Elder Philpot

No comments:

Post a Comment