Monday, April 4, 2016

Whooo yeah, Frias, Whoo yeah

This week was pretty normal but man did I love General Conf! General conference here in the mission is like spring break but better because we are being spiritually uplifted at the same time. Elder Mann and I started doing voice recordings every day so if you want me to send them to you your gonna have to ask :) It´s a lot easier than writing down everything I did during the week in a single day! Haha 
But this week we also travelled 3 hours in bus to a little town called Frias at the edge of the mission world. It´s the furthest area from the mission home so if you take the wrong road you might walk out of mission boundaries. It was fun. I was with Elder Walde again. Elder Walde is a great friend that I lived with in Salta so we did divisions together and had a lot of fun.
What I took out of the Conference has been a great blessing previously in my life and will be a blessing for the rest of my life. It is the principle of remembering. Elder Gerrit Gong of the 70 spoke about how we sometimes seem to forget and how important it is to remember our Saviour in spite of the trials that so often make us forget of His great love for us. I testify that He loves us ESPECIALLY in our trials. It´s true. I know it, I live it, I love it! 
Elder Philpot

No comments:

Post a Comment