Monday, January 25, 2016

I´m training to be like Jesus, I´m following in His ways.

This week was full of training meetings! It was fun learning from General Authorities from the area and from other parts of the world. On Wednesday we learned from the Apostles and many General Authorities via satellite! On Thursday we had a multi-zone conference with Elder Krasnoselsky. I don´t have that much to say, and I don´t have that much time either but I just want you all to know how much I love you. I love the Gospel and I love the Book of Mormon. I love being a missionary and I if I could ask one favor from you all, it would be that you may share the blessings of the Gospel with others. I´ve been thinking a lot about the kind of person that I´m going to be when I get home (I´m not getting lazy and thinking a lot of home! I´m still working hard) and I realized that I´ll be the kind of person that starts up random conversations and then invites them to know more and come to church :) I´m in good practice :P I love talking with people. People need this. I know it, I live it, I love it!
Elder Philpot 

No comments:

Post a Comment