Monday, August 17, 2015

Y volví mi rostro a Dios

In life we come to understand why we need God in every situation. As you all may know, life isn´t easy. In fact, it will never be really easy. God didn´t make it that way. God gives us weaknesses and trials that we may be humble. This life is a time for man to prepare to meet God and, as taught by Christ, he who wishes to be great in the kingdom of God will be thy servant, but he who humbleth himself, yea, he shall be great in His kingdom. Or rather, this life is a time to be humble.  And life isn´t easy because if it were easy, none of us would really be humble.
This week, I´ve put a few goals because I feel like with more time in the mission I come to rely on myself too much. I´m not very humble. But until now, I really have only seen blessings and miracles coming my way so I came to the conclusion that I need to give myself trials and goals to be more humble. So I did it. I started a challenge to really dedicate myself 100 percent to our Heavenly Father. It´s paid off. Already we´ve seen many miracles and next Saturday we should see the baptism of 2 brothers. In fact God sent us 2 miracles. Literally, two different girls named Milagros or Miracles. Haha the two are progressing a lot and one of them will be baptized as soon as she gets married. Pretty ironic.
I guess my point is this. Todos tenemos que, varias veces, volver nuestros rostros a Dios y darle todo honor. We all must turn our faces unto God many times because that is why we are here. I know it, I live it, I love it!
Elder Philpot

No comments:

Post a Comment