Monday, August 10, 2015

Pink Eye

As reads the title, this week I got pink eye :( Pretty lame but I´m actually better now! Along with pink eye, we´ve actually been really busy and we haven´t been able to be together much, my companion and I. Multiple meetings and a few divisions makes it tough for a zone leader. Not only did we have, leadership council, but also zone training, and to add to that, we had divisions with the AP´s and another area in Salta Oeste. But I would say that the Lord has still blessed us a ton! Especially with the members of our ward.
En especial, one of the families that we´ve been visiting has been progressing a lot. This week we were able to introduce a member into the lessons and they have gone so much better. I don´t have much time to elaborate but I want all of you to know how awesome members are when they help a friend through the process of conversion. What´s even more awesome is when a member who doesn´t know the investigator makes himself their friend and does it anyways. Haha the members are the most important part of this work! Afterall, it is actually called ¨member missionary work¨. I know it, I live it, I love it!
Elder Philpot

No comments:

Post a Comment