Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Consagración

First of all I just want you all to know that I am aware of the awesome gas prices up there in the USA. Haha man am I jealous!
On a more serious note, this week has been a great experience. With my new comp Elder Romer from Texas, we were able to see a few miracles within just a week! I´m pumped to see how this transfer goes because we have a good rythm going and hopefully we can keep up a good beat and keep on progressing because we have lots of potential here in Tucumán, Belgrano 1.
Yesterday we were able to attend a rather delightful Christmas conference with Presidente Chapparo and his wife. I especially enjoyed the talk by President who spoke about the need to consecrate ourselves to the Lord (not just in the mission btw, but also in life before and after). What most caught my attention is that he said that a consecrated person isn´t scared of what others may think, he is only worried about what the Lord thinks. A consecrated person is aware of God´s constant eye that is watching at all times and not only when others are around. It reminds me of an episode of Malcolm in the Middle when the youngest, Dewey, asks his brothers what God would think as they were playing a prank. He asked if God would know. Then the oldest says to his brother, No stupid, God can´t see through roofs! Hahaha it´s very ironic and so untrue! God knows. But that doesn´t mean that He will punish us very every little mess up or omission. The grace of God is sufficient to save a man FROM his sons but not IN his sins. I know it, I live it, I love it!
Elder Philpot
These computers are really bugging me, it´s hard to send pics :(
I call home on the 25th at 3 or 4! Fun fun. But not the last. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment