Monday, November 9, 2015

Baptisms and Buckets

For lack of time I´m gonna have to be short. It was an awesome week! There are so many people prepared to hear the Gospel here in Tucumán! This week a little boy was baptized and it was so awesome! He´s been wanting to be baptized for so long but the missionaries kept saying that he should wait for the rest of his family. He couldn´t take the wait so he was baptized this saturday. It was very special. 
The hard part was trying to drain the baptismal font afterwards! Haha the water sucker thing, I don´t know what it´s called in english, was broken so we had to use buckets and empty the thing by hand. Quite the adventure if you ask me. Haha but I´ve learned this week about the importance of maintaining a constant desire to be better than what we´ve always been. If we always do what we´ve always done, we´ll always be who we´ve always been. Progress is the habit of perfection. I know it, I live it, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment