Monday, October 26, 2015

Oh esta, todo bien

For lack of time, I´m gonna have to be short. Sounds like everything is awesome at home, especially the news about the new Star Wars movie :O I´m a little sad, but at the same time, I´ll have more fun... I get to use the force here in Argentina... You all are just gonna see it on a big screen. Haha this week has been pretty great. I´ve been here in my area a little while so I´m starting get a little bored of the same sights. But, the great thing about being in the same area for a long time is getting to know the people and really come to love every single one of them. 
As for our investigators, they´re doing great! The only thing is that almost every single one of them has to overcome some big obstacle (such as marriage when the other part isn´t agreed, or permission, etc). One of the things that I´ve come to realize is the great need of being a constant pray-er. When things are alright, our prayers tend to lose power and we let our prideful selves get the best of us. I hope that we can all come to master the art of the forc.. I mean prayer. If we do so, our lives will be miracles. I know it, I live it, I love it!
Elder Philpot

No comments:

Post a Comment