Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Day of the Mom

Well, I don´t have much to say because I just spoke with my family yesterday but I do want to say how special my mom is to me. I´ll start it off straight and simple... I´m a Momma´s Boy. No shame about it. Haha there´s something divine about a mother that is not from this earth or of the power of this earth. She is special because God made her special. Nobody can replace her. And God wants this relationship of the family to last forever. I know that I would never be happy if it weren´t for the family that I have and especially the mom that I have. She´s not just a mom, she´s The Mom. And I know that she will continue being my mom after this life thanks to the blessings so abundantly given in Temples. Be a man, and even though it´s a day late, give your Mom a hug. She deserves it. I know it, I live it, I love it!
Elder Philpot



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment