Monday, March 7, 2016

New Stuff!

I got a new area. I got a new companion. I got new bikes. I got a new pension. I got air conditioning. And best of all, I got a new chance to change people´s lives :) I am now in Autonomía which is situated in Santiago del Estero. It´s a little ironic because the weather is just like Arizona so looks like God is preparing me for the scorching heat of Phoenix. My companion is Elder Mann from Murray, Utah. He´s tall. For some reason I´m always with tall companions and the people stare like no other. He´s awesome. I´m super excited for these last few months. We´re gonna work super hard and finish with fire since he will also be finishing a little after me. Everything seems to be set up perfectly for a fun finish. But let´s not talk about the end! I´m still in it. 
Something that I´m really coming to know for sure is that our Heavenly Father has a perfect plan for us and if we get all sad because things don´t go our way it´s because we are being too prideful. I´ve come to learn that lesson many times. We Philpots are a little too prideful so it´s been quite the ride. Haha but with more time in the mission and seeing His hand even more in my life, I feel a deep love and confidence that He will always do what´s best for me and my happiness. I know it with all my being. I know it, I live it, I love it!
Elder Philpot
PS. Elder Blake, I know that you´re gonna want me to visit a few people. Forget about it ;) Nah, let me know and you can count on me.
PSS. I didn´t write very much. I´m sorry. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment